Sunday 5 August 2012

050812 ~ ♥

Im starting to forget our relationship.
Everything seems blurred and distorted and i cant seem to remember stuffs :/
Thing is, i dont know whether thats good or bad.
I dont know whether im starting to get over you, or whether im just still in denial and trying to forget everything to mask the pain.
I dont understand why im so weak, i truly hope its the first, and that i really am starting to get over you.
Sometimes, the memories that come back hurt me so much, i cant sleep sometimes because those memories cloud my brain.
But these memories are always broken.


I pray to God that im getting over you.
I need to.


Going back to San Francisco today!
Il blog more when im back!




Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages