Friday 24 August 2012

240812 ~ ♥

Fackkkk, I've been waiting for this video to upload for like, the past 13 hours T_T
I swear to God, I'm growing a beard as long as Dumbledores whilst i wait!
Whilst I'm sat here waiting, with no dramas, no youtube, no nothing cos my java needs updating and i can't do that until my videos finished uploading..
Im beginning to think, how untrusting I've become recently..
Like, i get so paranoid, so easily..
I just feel like i can't trust people that easily anymore and i start to doubt everyone..
Its weird, because, i can honestly say, i used to be the most trusting person in the world, i wouldn't question things people said twice, and id believe pretty much everything they said about them.
Not in the way that imma dumbass and would follow a stranger T_T
But you get my drift..
I dunno whether to be thankful that I'm not as trusting anymore..
Cos now that I'm not, i just feel paranoid all the frikking time.
IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANTED?! T_T

Gotta go to the doctors tomorroww, i cannot be fudged, but gotta go ask whats up with my ovaries! D=
Somethings wrong with my ovaries :(
Eegoh buyo, i just thought about it, and what if the pill has killed my ovaries?! D=
Omo, my poor ovaries :'(
Hopefully it'll be okaiss ><"

Then after, I'm going to JWSs for a BBQ with all the others :)
Its gonna be weird hanging out as a group minus TC, like, knowing that i don't want him there, its gonna be weird..
To be honest bloggy, i can bet you that inna few months time, I'm gonna look back on all these posts in the past 3 months, and be like, what the fudge were you thinking being all upset over him?
I can see myself saying that already.
But for now bloggy, let me rant :)
Know that I'm grateful that you're here!

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages