Wednesday 22 August 2012

220812 ~ ♥

It would've been our 23rd month today, one month away from 2 years.
2 fudging years.
I wish i didnt remember.
But the 22nd was our date.
It was the date that everything always happened for us.
Its been nearly 3 months since you shattered my heart, and yet, i still think about it.
What is up with me? T_T
I wonder if you still think about it when this date comes, or whether its just me.
I get it, you've probably gotta new girl, which is why you told me that when i find true love, il know.
Because you probably found it with someone else.
But to me, you're always gonna be my first love.
You're always be the one who was my everything.
Maybe someday, il remember less.

Over and OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages