Thursday 9 August 2012

080812 ~ ♥

Bloggy, did you know, USA is literally, the country of PDA.
It does not help me at all.
My heart crumbles a little every time i see a couple do some next level of PDA T_T
I swear, it totally sucks.
And Facebook and tumblr always show these cute ass couples.
Like, wtf am i doing with my life?!
SERIOUSLY?! D=
I need to get a grip..
Hwaiting i guess..

Its been nearly three months, and i don't understand myself.
I feel disappointed in myself.
I feel ashamed of myself, due to the fact that I'm not able to get over you, even after this period of time.
During this time, I've done nothing to help myself, but i really have tried.
I just feel like time itself will heal me.
But will it?

Let me ask you, why do you do this?
Every time i kind of start to forget about you, you pop up?

You're on fbc on your phone right now..
Which means you now have a functioning phone to have fbc on.
Does that mean you have an iPhone now?
I don't know whats happening, or why its happening, but you are a heartless douchebag.
Not even a thank you..
Not even a fudging thank you.
Thats just politeness and common courtesy.
Im pretty sure i could hate you right now..
But bloggy, hating someone is difficult, especially when you still love them..

Im also pretty sure that you don't love me anymore, but thats not something i can change.
You've most probably moved on and maybe you've even got someone else.
I don't know.
None of that is my business anymore, but i hope that soon, il be like you, moving on.
God, am i allowed a belated birthday wish?
Please?
I really do need this one..

I feel like you're the thorn in my heart, that isn't willing to budge.
But one day, il be free of you, eventually.
Its just a matter of time..

Come on Daphne, you can do it! ^^

Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages