Thursday 23 August 2012

230812 ~ ♥

Im looking at train tickets atm, cos i wanna go visit CT in southampton..
But going on that website, seriously brings back freaking memories bloggy!
Last year, i spent around £20 every two weeks, thats about £100 every 2 months, just on tickets to go see him.
Of course, he spent that money coming to see me as well, but what i mean is, we both spent that much money on each other, to see each other, to spend time together, and now, everythigns gone..
And worst of all, he doesnt even care, I'm just someone he wasted his money on.
Whereas i don't actually regret it, in fact, I'm glad i spent my loan, cos i got to see him every week, and it made me the happiest girl in the world.
Im kinda just sorry that i didnt make him the happiest boy in the world..

No doubt I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight AGAIN.
Last night, i couldn't sleep and was rolling around in bed for about an hour.
Memories always flash back at the most unwelcome times ever.
SCREW YOU MEMORIESSS :(
Well.. I'm glad i have you, cos they made me happys beforeee..
WHY YOU MAKE ME SAD AND NOT ABLE TO SLEEP?!
WHY YOU GIVE ME BAD SLEEP?! :(

Just to say, i bought some stuffs on ebay for uni bloggy!
My mammy bought me a toothbrush holder, thats a foot..
And you clip your toothbrush between the toes..
LOLLL, oh my god, i hate toes..
AND SHE KNOWS THAT T_T
Anyways, i gotta new hello kitty panda toothbrush holder! ^^
Imma leave the toe one for the use at home LOOOL >:]
Then i got some contact cases, cos i got those cutie contacts!
Well.. they make the insides of my eyes look really big o.O
My eyes are actually quite big already, so now they look really massive ><"
But i don't wear them all the timeee, its just for funsies when I'm feeling bored!
But yeah, the cases are so cutee :)
Then i got an ice lolly maker, cos its boiling hot and they're bunny rabbits!
Mmm.. I got some steam eye masks, cos i get stressed and cry lots sometimes T_T
So then i can use them :D
Lastly, i got a new phone caseee, its sucha cute winnie the pooh one!
Don't worry bloggy, i didnt spend too much moneys!

I know that if i was still with TC, he'd say, 'bee, stop wasting your moneysss, you have so much stuff already.'
BUTTT, were not together anymore, i don't have to listen to him, although it does make me feel bad when i hear his voice in my head ><"
BUTTT, his voice won't be in my head for much longer, it'll stop having an effect on me soon ^^
SOOO, new stuffs, here i come, il make sure i limit myself though bloggy, imma good girl after all, and i won't put all my moneys to waste! :)
Il save up for when i get with the oneee, and well spend our moneys on each other ^^
Kinda like me and TC used to.. But this time, it'll be with someone who's gnona stay.



Over and OUTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages