Tuesday 28 August 2012

280812 ~ ♥

Happy birthday daddy!
I love you so much and i am so thankful and grateful for everything that youve done for me up till now.
I am a healthy 19 nearly 20 year old!
Thank you daddy for looking after me all the time 24/7 ^^
I will be forever grateful until the day i die.
Daddy, i will always be your little girl, even though im not so little anymore.
I love you, i love you, i love you!
这十九年, 你为我做的事, 我将来一定回报答你的!
多谢你, 爸爸我爱你啊!

Onto another thing, this feeling officially sucks.
Im watching Rooftop Prince atm, and i have another 45 minutes to watch.
I wanna ask HT to stay up with me, because i just like having company, even if it is on the phone :/
But i couldnt do it.
I couldnt ask him.
Why?
Because i used to ask TC to stay up with me and vice versa..
And now i cant seem to say anything i used to say to him, to anyone else, even if i used to say those things to normal friends before i was with him..
I just cant.
I dont even know why?
I just physically cant type or say it out.. AISHHHHHH CHINCHA.
Please just kill me now, things are just so damn difficult T_T
Imma watch this 45 minutes and then sleep T_T

Over and OUTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages