Thursday 23 August 2012

230812 ~ ♥

Its no longer than the 22nd, another day has passed :)
This also means the start of a new day! ^^
YAYAYAY!

Less than a month until my second year of uni..
I can't believe that I'm about to start my second year already..
It feels like yesterday that i was getting ready to start my very first day of university..
This new path of my life..
But now, theres less than a month until it starts, and yet, it feels like theres still a year to wait..
Maybe last year the time went faster, because i was with TC, and i was dreading uni in a way because i didnt wanna miss him too badly.
And last year, uni went so quickly cos i saw him all the time.
But this year?
Im looking forward to uni because its something to get away from home, where everything reminds me of him.
But i dunno how I'm gonna feel when i get to uni :/
Its gonna be hard not seeing him every weekend.
Im gonna need time to adjust to it..

Noone knows whats gonna happen in the future, but I'm pretty sure that he no longer loves me..
I dunno..
He gives me complete mind fudge and turns my brain to mush.

Il be stronger soon :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages