Saturday 18 August 2012

180812 ~ ♥

Beautiful sunrise view from my bedroom ^^

Still jet lagged like madd, its nearly 6am now!
05:46 to be exact :)
Im watching moonlight resonance! :D

See the picture above bloggy?
I learnt how to use my 360 panorama app on my phone properly!
Thats why you can see my phone in the window reflection =p
Whateverr, the reflection of the phone doesnt matter, the view still makes me happy!

Views like this make me smile.
Views like this make me appreciate all the good things in life.
Views like this make me feel like the world is a better place.
Views like this make me think about how lucky i am to be able to see these things.
Views like this make me less sad and gives me hope that there are beautiful things out there waiting for me.

Wait for me world, I'm coming :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages