Monday 13 August 2012

120812 ~ ♥

Heyyy bloggy!

I AM BLACK ASSSSS! D=
I am the colour of what santa gives you when you're naughty :(
My fingers are like, sticks of chocolate..
AAHAH >:]
But I'm glad I'm tanned, thats a good thing! :D

Forgot to tell you a funny story from yesterday, when i went to Great America!
We were in this queue for a ride, and there were these 4 guys.
So the queue was like, me and my cousins were on the level above, and you had to go up some stairs to get to that part of the queue.
Below us, there were these like, 16 year old boys, (I'm notta paedo, don't worry, i didnt fancy them or anything T_T This is just a funny story!)
They were below us, and still on the part that was on the ground.
Me and my cousin HC, were waving to everyone yesterday, like, whilst on the rides, and well, just in general in the queues LOL, i have no clue why >:]
And this time, they waved at us first, so we decided to wave back, and then another one waved at us, and we kinda bored him by mistake :/
Anwyays, we got further up the queue and there were these 2 girls in front of us in the queue, obviously, these boys were quite a while behind us.
The girls kept waving at those boys, and then being all: 'were not waving at you!' even when the boys didnt wave back.. Awks..
Anyways, then they kept telling the boys to jump the queue to go on the ride with them?
Ohmygod.. Absolute cringe, like how bate can you be?!
Be a little more subtle? o.O
Then they were like, were friends with them, everyone thinks were not friends..
So i was like, ohhh okais, thats normal then!
But then when me and HC looked at them, they were like, were not tryna hook up with them, were just tryna be friends!
I was just like.. Getta fudging grip, and these guys were just waving at me and my cousin.
And the girls were just parred.
Ahahahahhaha, such funny times, they're losers wakakakaka!

I went to raging waters today, where my tan went up a level..
Also, in the damned tidal wave pool, i freaking nearly died T_T
I turned into a cripple today :(
The wave like, crashed above me, and i frigging smashed my toe into the ground *CRIES*
My poor toe :(
And i was queueing for a water slide with my cousin!

Oh yeah, quick side note: whilst i was going down this massive ass water slide, there was some massive drop, and my bottom got bruised cos i slammed into the slide T_T
GREAT ONE DAPSSS! NAAAAT!
Anywaysss, this is where i saw three couples, and they were, normal couples, like inna group and they were all friends.
It kinda made me think..
Did i expect too much when i was with TC?
Did i think too much when i was with him?
I think maybe i did..
But thats only because he changed half way through..
But i think maybe that happens with all couples :/
WELL I DUNNOESS D=

During our relationship, i was always the one with us as my profile picture, or us as my phone background..
And him? Well, it should be obvious to you bloggy that he didnt do that kinda stuff.
But i guess thats just how he is as a person.
Its not like i minded to be honest, but now i think back, maybe i just cared too much?
Like, i can't say he didnt care enough, cos i know he loved me, but maybe i just cared way too much :/
I gotta learn to stop doing that..

There are so many things i don't understand bloggy, its just weird thinking about this stuff o.O
Theres so much for me in this world, I'm only nineteen, and yet, all i want sometimes, is him.
Stupid huh?
I want the day of him disappearing outta my mind to come soon.
I want my heart to heal!
I needa get over this boy ^^
I know i don't need a new boy at this moment, nor do i want one, but when my hearts ready, il have someone new and il be happier than i was before ^^
I can totally be happy without him!
唔是常常给他以為他怎么重要. 
夢啦你!
I like that I'm starting to think like this, cos it just means that I'm starting to get over TC.
And this seriously makes me think that life is looking up, cos it no longer means that i need him.
He hurt me, really badly, and i just hope i feel better soon! ^^
Hopefully sooner rather than later! :D

Over and OUTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages