Thursday 23 August 2012

Dear Future Boyfriend - 230812 ~ ♥

Dear future boyfriend,

In the future, no matter how hard i am to deal with, no matter how difficult times get, no matter how deep our arguments are, and no matter how much you think that i don't love you anymore cos you did something a bit stupid, (=p) il always be right next to you to get through it with you.
No matter what other people say, i will trust in you, and believe in you.
No matter how we fight, il always want to fix it.
No matter how i cry, maybe over an argument that we've had, il always want you there, to hug and hold me tight and kiss my forehead, and tell me its gonna be okai.
No matter how mad i seem at you, i will always tell you i love you, and il always, always want you to tell me you love me.
And for every day that i don't see you, il be missing you and thinking of you, and hoping that you'll be doing the same.
I once had a boyfriend not long ago, who told me that he when he'd had a busy day and hadn't texted me much, he'd been thinking of me the whole day and that i was always in his heart.
I believed him, and whether he meant it or not, i don't know.
But if i say it to you, il mean it.
I promise.
Il be there when were having good times, and il stay there when were having bad times.
Il always be there to cheer you up, and il try my hardest not to let you down.
And if i do let you down, i will do all i can to make it up to you, to make sure you know that i still love you, no matter what mistake i made.
I won't lie, il tell you when i think you're wrong, but i will always support you, after letting you know my opinion.
I will love you with all my heart, every day, forever and always.
And when i say forever and always, i mean it.
This is how i was in my previous relationship, well, I've only ever had one serious, serious relationship.
But not because I'm the same with every boy I'm with, but because this is who i am.
This is me.
But when I'm with you, it will be YOU that I'm feeling these things for.
And i promise that il only love you.
So if you're willing to work for us, and fight for us, then I'm willing to do the same.
And i promise il stay and i won't leave you on your own.
Welcome to my world :)
I won't be leaving you with empty promises, i promise!

From, your future girlfriend.


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages