Friday 17 August 2012

170812 ~ ♥

Bloggyyy, i just got home! :)
ITS SO GREAT TO BE HOMEEEE :D
Well, like an hour ago, but yeah, still!
It is my cousin HC's birthday today!
Wish her a happy birthday bloggy!
Cant believe she's 16 already!
Time seriously flies byyyy :/

I am currently jet lagged..
Kill me now please T_T
Im currently 8 hours in the past..
AKA, i shouldn't be sleeping till about 9am D=
Another nearly 8 hours to go pahahah ><"

I have so much to unpack, and a hella load of clothes to wash :/
I kinda wish i hadn't bought that much, but SHIFT HAPPENS! :D (This is a joke between me and my cousins >:])
My dads gone to sleep already, and he hasn't left me any space in his bed T_T
Which means i should be sleeping in my own bed, but 1) the sheets haven't been washed, 2) i don't want to, and 3) i don't think i can, not just yet anyways..
Give me a little more time please ><"
Guess I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight!
I know its pathetic of me, but its hard.
Its really hard, and i wish i could change that, but i can't :/

Today, i was on the phone to KL#1, and we were saying its weird how much people can change.
And then she said something, that made me think.
She said: 'maybe he's still the same person, but just not to us. Maybe he doesnt want to be the same person to us anymore'
No guesses who were were talking about..
Anywayss, that makes sense, and i get that.
But.. After all that we've done for each other, and after everything we've been through, i didnt think that that would change.
After all that id helped him get through this year..
I get it all thrown back in my face and m heart gets crumbled to pieces.
I really thought he'd love me forever, stupid huh bloggy?
So bloody stupid of me to think that.
How fucking naïve.
How could i be so damned stupid?
Thinking that he'd love me always and forever.
These things don't exist Daphne..
Why are you being so dumb?
Im really guessing that he didnt mean any of those things that he said, i fucking hate him right now.
Fuck.

I remember everything little thing about you.
I remember every part of our relationship.
I remember your cute smile and laugh.
I remember the way we were around each other.
I remember everything.
I remember too much.
All those empty and broken promises left in my heart..
It seems like i have no way out, like I'm stuck in a never ending maze, where i really want to find the exit.

Over and OUTTTTTTT (not outta the maze..)


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages