Friday 24 August 2012

240812 ~ ♥

Omg bloggy, i am pissed off like mad and fudging upset T_T
I have this thing, where i like to eat my food tidily, and basically, i asked if my dad wanted some pie, and he was like, noo.
So i was like okaii, il just make my own thenn :)
Then when im eating, he asks for some, so i was like, eat this tidily okai, you gotta cut it on the linee! (you know those slits in pies? ahahah)
But yeah.. its my food that youre eating, so its not that much to ask.. ><"
Then he goes: 'youre so damn fussy, no wonder noone wants you.'
What the fuck?
What the actual fuck did i do to you?!
He wasnt even kidding?!
It was some serious tone, like, telling me off for being fussy.
ALLOW YOU.
I didnt even do anything, all i was doing was sharing my food and this is how you repay me T_T
WHAT IS THIS?!
WHAT IS THIS ATROCITY?! T_T
So now im not talking to him and i didnt tidy his dishes, he can tidy his own dishes T_T
Psht.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages