Tuesday 12 June 2012

120612 ♥ x

Everything in life happens for a reason.
And somethings happened recently thats made me feel so down.
Im not ready to blog about it yet, nor am i ready to talk about it, its still too raw for me, but theres a part of me that feels like i need to blog.


Sometimes things happen in life, that make me wonder, whats the point in living?
Like what is the point of life?
Not in like, a depressing way, but just like, seriously, what is the point?
Ive been watching On Call 36 recently, its so good!
But its about doctors and stuff, so obviously, people die in it..
Depressing, i know, but well, its made me think, whats the point to life?


Everyone has a different aim and goal in life, everyone aims to do different things and achieve different things in their lifetime.
But where does this all lead?
Ultimately, death is on the cards, and i know that sounds soooo bleak, but thats just the truth.
The ugly truth is that everyone dies in the end.
So why does everyone have a different approach to life?
My view is: Everyone does something different so that their life goes in the direction they want it to, to be happy and to feel that their life is complete.


I honestly thought my life was complete, i have my family, my friends, and a boyfriend who i loved and loved me.
But what happens when suddenly, an aspect of your life that you treasured, disappears?
What do you do?
How are you supposed to feel?
Surely, you should keep happy right? Cos after all, thats the goal to life no?
But then comes the question of: How can you be happy if what you treasured, was the thing that made you happy?
Waaaa, so many questions in life.
Seriously, i need answers.
God, please give me some answers ><" :(


This philosophy lesson is to myself, but every time i think about it, i just keep confusing myself.
My god, why do i never manage to help myself?
ARGHHHHHH T_T
I frustrate myself so much, fudgeeeee i dunno what to do.
Fudge me, fudgekins.


I should eat dinner soon, but i have no frigging appetite ><"
Which really sucks.
WHY ARENT I HUNGRY?!
IM ALWAYS RAVENOUS, but now, I'm just like, food, what is that?
EURGH, i wanna be me again, i wanna be the happy me.
BLEH DEE BLEHSSS!


God, give me some time, il get there :)
Times supposed to heal everything right?


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages