Saturday 30 June 2012

300612 ~ ♥

Cant believe its already the end of june!
Whats with all this time going by?
But then, how can it be going by so slowly?
Time just feels like it drags on nowadays..
Sorry i didnt have time to edit this morning babies!
I woke up with less time than i thought and i even forgot to take my medicines T_T
Currently im blogging on the bus so expect another ugly post for now!
I apologise!
I remember taking this bus with him quite a few times, wed hold hands and id lean on his shoulder and wed just talk.
In fact, it was like that in quite a few places.


Fml my hayfevers so shit, hes so lucky, hes in HK, you dont get hayfever there T_T
Omg Leehom Wangs song is so frigging touching, bare making me emosh!
But its fine, nandos with the cuz will cheer me up!
Chicken always does the job!
The traffic is ridiculous, and the bus was late..
White buses are so unreliable..
We should just have siew bas in england like in HK man!
I miss him mannn :(


Over and OUTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages