Thursday 28 June 2012

280612 ~ ♥

Currently at work.
It is hot and stuffy and there are no customers.
Why am i even here?!
So this is why until i get home, this font is gonba be ugly as and i wont have my favourite arial!
Im glad i have this job though, cos it means im keeping busy.
I think if i didnt have this job, id just be overthinking at home.. And trust me, i overthink enough as it is.
Plus i get paid so i cant complain!


As i go through my life, even now when im at work, day by day, there are two sentences that repeat themselves constantly throughout my head.
'I cant do us anymore, this is the end for us.'
No matter what im doing, or where i am, these two sentences always manage to pop into my head.
You have no idea how much it hurts, knowing that someone you love doesnt love you back.
Or maybe you do have an idea.. I dunno.
Just to go from 'i love you' to that.. Its quite hard for me to believe and accept.
Maybe, just maybe, given time il get over it and those sentences wont awkwardly pop up anymore, but until then, i have do many battles that i have to win with my brain.
Its a constant fight to keep you outta my head.. Dyu know that?
Why have you made this so hard for me?!
Was i not good enough for you?
Did i not make you happy?
Rarrr this is killing me..


Well anyways, for now, imma leave it as this and blog more when i get home in about 20 minutes!
Cos i have stuffs to catch up with you on mr bloggy!
I would proof read on here cos typing onna phone is more prone to making mistakes, in comparison to typing on my lappy laptop!
But its a trek just to move the screen about, so yeah!
I cant even leave a heart for now :/ So if you read this before i get home and edit some stuff, im sorry this is ugly for now!
Lots of love to make up for it! ^^


Over and OUTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages