Friday 15 June 2012

150612 ♥ x

This is quite strange, usually i do one big ass post about this kinda stuff..
But I'm kinda blogging as i go really..
Whenever i remember or think of something that i wanna blog, thats when i blog it down.
Ahhh, I'm glad i have you bloggy :)


Everyone always ends up leaving..
Ive come to the conclusion that it must be me *sighs*


Im rewatching Triumph In The Skies, someone just said that there are many paths that you can choose from in life.
That made me think that, i actually knew that, cos even though your path is planned out for you, there are many different decisions that are to be made during your lifetime.
But what i thought after i initially thought this was, i always thought that my path would have you in it.
I guess i was wrong..


Over and OUTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages