Thursday 28 June 2012

280612 ~ ♥

Wow.. You really don't care do you?
You don't give a crap about me anymore do you?
There you are making all your new friends and bringing friends to events and stuff..
And here i am, heart broken over you.
I know life isn't fair, but this is just unfair to a new level.
You're all happy and whole hearted, and me, well, I'm the opposite.
AISHHHHHHH.


Onto happier newssss!
I went round to 2KLs yesterday ^^
At around 3:30, they picked me up from mine, we went to ktown till about 4 something, and then we went home ^^
KL#1 went out to eat with her cousin but me and KL#2 had our own jok gworng man chan ^^




HAI MAI HO LENG LEH?! ^^
Loool chicken kievs and korean ramen?
Match made in heaven or what..?!


Then we kinda just watched tvb dramas and then we made our cupcake/muffins ^^



Aren't they beautiful and cute?! :D

And then KL#1 came home and we had a nerf gun challenge, check me out okai?:


And then we started watching the OC, well me and KL#1 did cos KL#2 went to go sleep cos she had school today!
So like, she went to sleep at around 4, and thats when we started watching the OC!
Then we stopped watching half way through and we had some massive dmc that involved a lotta crying and a lotta sharing.
And a lotta bumming me out cos i had to relive all those frigging memories that i had with TC whilst i fished em out of a hidden place in my brain to tell her when she asked.
And she read through my texts to TC, and it just kinda suckedddd!
Cos there were many questions to be asked, and a lot of stuff for me to think ARGH.
Aishhh, sad times for me man..
Then after that, we started watching the OC again, and it got to about 9am, and i was like, ohmygod i have to sleep cos i had work today..
So then we went to bed and fell asleep around 10..
And we woke up at 2:30..
We went downstairs and we had some tiff about me not eating lunch or whatever T_T
So then i had to eat some brioche cos they're like my mothers T_T
LOOOL!
And then we watched some jackie chan film with bare violence wtf :/
Then i went home at around 4 and got ready for work!
Got to work around 5 and it was DEADDDDD asssssss.
Then i got home around 10:05 and now here i am!
2KL had a nap today T_T
Whilst i was just slaving through my day..
So i have been a soldier and just not had much sleep at all!
YAY ME!
And weird thing is, I'm still not tired..

Ahhh anyway, i had so much fun with them ^^
My beautiful best friends <3


P.s. DAMNNNN a girls gotta scroll far down fb to find a heart D=

Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages