Tuesday 19 June 2012

190612 ♥ x

I went to London with my daddy today, something that should've been really fun.
And i guess it was fun to an extent.
But then, most of the time, i could only remember when we had our trip to london, that day was so fun, and spending time together was the best.


Why would you give me so many memories to remember you by when you didnt plan on staying for a lot longer? :(
Why are you doing this?
I keep thinking about the letter from you, and it just doesnt make sense, you don't make sense :/
I know its not my place to say that, cos maybe to you, it made sense, but you should at least explain to me so that it makes sense to me as well, seeing as i was a part of this relationship..
AISHHHHH.
This is something you have to do you know..
You wouldn't do that to someone you truly loved..
Aish.


Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages