Wednesday 13 June 2012

130612 ♥ x

So I'm watching On Call 36, and this boy just felt his own heartbeat cos he gotta new heart transplant.
He said it had never beat that well before..


I just tried to feel for my heartbeat..
Apparently i don't have one..
Did you really break my heart that much?
I can't tell though, all i feel is numbness.
Are all the pieces everywhere, is that why i can't find it?
This feeling of emptiness has returned, what to do..
Aishhhhhh.


I remember when we used to lie in bed next to each other, and my head would be on your chest, your arm around me, and i could hear your heartbeat.
It was one of the best feelings in the world.
To have your arms around me, feeling safe in your arms, and feeling your heartbeat against my cheek.
Il never have a chance to feel that feeling again.
I don't even have my own heartbeat to feel.
Greattttttt..


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages