Saturday 30 June 2012

300612 ~ ♥

Again im on my phone cos my cousins using my laptop!
I have to go to work soon anyways so whatever!
Just went korean shop with 2KL and bought snacks loool! ^^
No proper food for daphne! I bought something that i thought tasted good..
But apparently they taste different in HK :/
Thats so awksss ><"
I got called baby today by someone who wasnt TC :/
I hated it.. It just didnt feel right ><"
I really, really miss him..
Eurgh, just HOW could he just throw it all away just like that? *clicks*
How can he just be so happy?
Making new friends and totally forgetting my existence..
Fml I cba to go to work, another 6 hours of boredom, great..
I have a feeling my hairs gonna fall outta place half way through work..
Whatever T_T


Over and OUTTTT!

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages