Tuesday 26 June 2012

260612 ♥ x

I didnt get paid at work today T_T
GREAT.
Thats like over a hundred pound not coming to me till saturday T_T
WHAT IS THIS CHILD LABOUR ATROCITY?!
I think my cousin just told me that our uncle has booked skydiving for us this summer..
Ohmygod, i am not jumping out of a plane, no fudging way.


Anyways, onna different topic, i am still fuming like an angry monkey.
I remember when you called me an awkward monkey..
Why did i go and read your emails today?
Why did i go and do that? :(
It just made me miss you so much more.
You used to miss me too, what happened there?
You missed everything about us..
Not anymore..
You look so happy in your picture, and I'm glad that you are, but I'm sat here so broken, broken like a broken chinese vase.
Someone mustve made you happy.
And it sucks that its not me.
Im glad you've forgotten all about me, at least only one of us are upset now.
But just to say, il always miss you.


Over and OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages