Friday 29 June 2012

290612 ~ ♥

Damnn its 1:38 and im already in bed..
It feels weird sleeping on my own cos last night i practically didnt sleep, and whilst i did, i was with KL!
Im lying here thinking of all the possibilities and just all this shit thats filling up my brain :/
Well, again, im on my phone, so i guess this means another ugly looking post till i wake up and edit it!
Even just before i sleep, youre on my mind..
Then when im asleep, youre in my dreams.
Will there ever be a time where you arent on my mind?
Cos its pretty hard on me.
Baby i miss you..


Over and OUTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages