Thursday 21 June 2012

210612 ♥ x

Officially the longest day of the year now, and exactly 6 months till my birthday, aka my half birthday.
Wonder how long the days gonna be today!
Ahaaa!
From here on out, the days are gonna get shorter and shorter till my birthday! Aka the shortest dayy, waaa! :'(
But hopefully, whilst the days get shorter, everything will get better.
Maybe my life will start looking up..
Aish..
But I'm not hoping for anything to be honest.


Its really weird how, when you have something, you don't think about it much at all.
Like, when we were together, id never just sit and think about how it felt when we kissed, how it felt to have your lips against mine, and our tongues dancing against each other.
Our mouths used to just melt together, and wed be in our own little world, just being with each other was the greatest feeling ever.
And the feelings that i felt whilst we were in each others arms?
They seem so long ago..
But now, as I'm all alone in my house, with nothing to do, I'm trying to think about it, and all our memories keep jumbling up together into a massive ball and i can't think straight.
I can't remember just one memory alone at a time, because they all mix up and just love being together as one.
I guess its because all our memories put together were what made us happy, and what made our relationship so great.
But, i really wanna remember these memories, and it sucks that i can't.
Like, i can, but not solely one at a time, which is just pure frustrating! D=
Im trying to think about how it felt to kiss you, and all i can remember is the gentleness and how amazing it felt, but details? They're stuck somewhere and i can't whip them out.
Maybe its my brain trying to block out something good so that i feel less upset about it, but i dunno, id like to be able to feel those feelings again, just to be happy for a second.
I remember all our silly little kisses, where one of us would blow and the other would breathe in.
And how we use to tickle each other.
And how you used to pout out your lips at me asking for a kiss, and how you'd smile once i gave you one.
Did you not think of that before or whilst you wrote that heart breaking letter to me?
I find it hard to believe that those moments meant close to nothing or nothing at all to you.
I really hate this, but still i don't hate you, and that kinda sucks for me.


Im sat here watching a video on youtube, and I'm thinking, I'm inna massive king sized bed, and you said you'd come over.
Im ill, you said you'd look after me whilst my daddy was on holiday :(
Im not being weak, but what, outta everything you said, did you even mean? ><"
We could've been holding hands atm, watching this video together.
And I'm just thinking, if i was tired, id be leaning on your shoulder, and you'd be kissing my head, my forehead, and my nose.
And wed be teasing each other, and just messing about like we normally did.
Aishhhhhhh, how things change..


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages