Friday 29 June 2012

290612 ~ ♥

I really don't know how much more of this i can take..
I really did think i was good enough you know?
And to me, you were more than good enough.
But maybe i was wrong, maybe i wasn't good enough.
'I can't do us anymore' you said.
I guess i owe you an apology for making it so hard to be with me.
Im sorry that it was so difficult.
I never intended for it to be hard on you, all i wanted was for you to be happy.
If i made it hard on you, then maybe you're better off and happier without me in your life.
You told me that you were so happy with me, but then a week later, you tell me those hurtful things.
I don't know what I'm supposed to think, i can't deal with this.
My hearts about to cave in.


Over and OUTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages