Thursday 21 June 2012

210612 ♥ x

OMGGGG
Can someone please put some hearts in their status', or give other people some hearts on Facebook, so that i can frigging copy and paste it?!
LOL D=
Theres this new book called 'Fifty Shades of Grey' that everyones talking about.
But it sounds kinda scary :/
BDSM really isn't my thing, but i think the plot might be really powerful!
Hmmm.. Might get it on my kindle to read! ^^
Its supposed to be the longest day today.. And its raining..
Greatttt.. Not even a bit of sun for me to enjoy on the longest day!


A whole new blog layout!
And i am lovingg ittt ^^
There are a few things id like to change, but i am no layout html person so i dunno how to change it T_T
Well, actually, I'm pretty proud of myself, and resulted in chanting GENIE I, GENIE I (genius) at myself and my cousin over Skype ahaaa >:]
Cos basically, i managed to change the font families, and font colours, and basically, some of the layout.
So i am rather proud ^^
I think this layout gives my blog a more sophisticated approach ahaa!
And I'm loving the dandelion, i like them :)


Time goes by so slowly nowadays, slower than a slow turtle on its back!
I mean, imagine a turtle on its back, its definitely not moving!
Okai, so maybe not as slow as that.. But you get what i mean T_T


You know, last summer, i didnt blog that much about the breakup.
I blogged once on the day it happened and that was it.
And i think once or twice in HK?
But that was also cos i could only access blogspot once or twice in HK..
LOL, that internet was truly so slow.
Omg, i tried to blog, and it just wasn't working, sucha disappointment T_T
But then, i also had stuff to keep me busy, and people to keep me busy, and to not think about it.
And now, i have nobody and nothing to keep me busy.


AS just called me lalala!
She's on her lunch break at work!
Wakaka she's a fatty buying lunch from tescos.
I WANT FOOD NOWWW!
I haven't eaten for so long :(
OKAI, I JUST MADE A TOASTIEEEEE ^^
Now i want another one D=
OMG IM SO HUNGRYSSS! Yeah yeah, imma fatty.. Whatcha gonna do? T_T
Cant decide between eating yoghurt or drinking actimel..
I wanna be able to decide T_T
What is up with me LOL D=


I should really start my retake assignments cos they're in for monday.. But honestly, i cannot be fudged.
I have my very first night at work tonight T_T
I cannot be bothereddddd, my hair is inna turban atm and i can't be arsed to move off this sofa T_T
Call me lazy, but I DONT CARE >:]
And seeing as its not my own business anymore, and I'm working at my uncles, i can't do whatever i want T_T
AISH, that sucks :(
But nahh, i should really start it soon, and i will, cos i have work tomorrow evening too, and saturday evening, then KL, MT, WP, RO and AW are coming over to stay over, and then on sunday were bbq'ing. (providing the weather isn't like today.. aka SHAT)
I just checked the weather.. Its raining all day T_T
LOL lets hope its not actually true T_T
Thats probably gonna mean they won't leave till the evening, so then il probably end up doing an all nighter on sunday through to monday to do this assignment.
TC used to tell me not to leave things till last minute.
But to be fair, were no longer together and listening to him hurts.
So i shall do things to my own accord ^^
AKA RUSH ASSIGNMENTS AND HOPE TO GOD THAT I WILL PASS T_T


On the up side, my bag arrived in the post today!
And so did my bumble bee case ^^
THE CASE IS SO CUTE!
AND THE BAG IS SO MUCH NICER IN REAL LIFE THAN THE PICTURE ON EBAY!
So happy wakakakaka ^^
So at least i have one up side of life!


RIGHT, I'm off to do some work..
Well actually, no, i gotta eat lunch first T_T
Day 2 of being home alone and I'm telling you, there is no healthy food in this house.
35 days of gong jai meen it is then! D=
Although, i have chicken legs that i gotta make..
DAMNIT I CEEBS T_T
Marinating them takes timeeeee!
Somebody come and help look after me please :(


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages