Friday 29 June 2012

290612 ~ ♥

I had THE strangest dream about you last night.
I was right, even in my dreams, I'm thinking of you.
Damnnn, all my posts recently are like, to 'you,'
Whats with all the sudden addressing to you? ><"
So anyways, in my dream, i called AB for a catch up, and she was cooking with her bf JR at uni?
Or somewhere..
Anyways, she texted me after showing me the conversation she had with you by text o.O
And like, you told her that you broke up with me cos you got 8 puppies from your dad as a present for your birthday (so I'm guessing this dream was in the future after your birthday) and you knew i was scared of puppies so you broke up with me..
Then i told you how stupid it was, and then we were kinda okai again..
Obviously this is not the real life reason, and it is much more complex than that, but well, even in my dream you were being difficult T_T
What is this?!


I have work tonight..
Still can't believe my uncle paid me £4.40 an hour..
I am back to being 16 and being underpaid.
GREAT STUFFFF!


And hurrah for this morning.. NOT T_T
So i didnt get any post yesterday yeah, so i was properly hoping like a hopeful hobo that i had post!
So i went to check the post, and i had some slip saying i have to go collect my post cos i wasn't in to pick it up?!
WHAT THE POOP?!
I was just asleep, i bet you didnt even ring the bell or knock on the door!
You mean people!
Now i either have to trek all the way to collect some post, or i have to pay for it to be delivered to me again.
What kinda atrocity is this man?!
SO ANNOYED!


So, questions for today:
Why are postmen such pooheads?
When will i be able to get over you?
Do i wanna get over you?
When will i be able to stop missing you?
And why dyu make this so hard on me? ><"


Rawr, its a hard life for those who don't have what they want!


Over and OUTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages