Monday 18 June 2012

180612 ♥ x

Right, slightly off topic today, well, not really off topic, cos i can write whatever i wanna, but yeah, slightly off the topic that I've been talking about recently!
My god, what kinda people are such bitches?
Why are you taking something thats painful to me, and spreading it around?
Does it please you?!
Why are you telling people who it has nothing to do with?
Eurgh, i knew you were horrible, from how you treated others, but I've never done anything to you.
I didnt steal your best friend okai, can you just get over it.
Fuck sake, how is it ANY of your business to tell other people about my stuff?!
How is it ANY of your business to use it as a casual conversation topic?!
ARGHHHH, i could stab you right now.
afaoabaoama
Goodbye.


Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages