Tuesday 26 June 2012

260612 ~ ♥

Thought id make a change and make my titles different!
I also edited my blog layout again and now everything is great and fine and dandy!
I made the post title smaller, the blog archive a different name, and i changed all the fonts to arial just because its my favourite font!
Im such a layout/template technician >:]
Check me out being all different and doing new things.
AHAAA.
Onna blog T_T
Why not with my life? Fml T_T


Oopsiessss, i forgot to feed the fish ><"
Im as forgetful as they are! D=
I gotta 3 second memory peopleeee!
But i have now fed them :)
Gotta remember to do that every morning ><"
*sighs*
Exactly a month until America!
Time goes by so slowly when you have nothing to do and everything in your life sucks :/
It also goes slowly when you're ill and you have noone to look after you.
It also goes slowly when you have no life and your mum and dad aren't in this country.
It also goes slowly when you get your heart broken.
And what makes it worse is that the person who broke your heart doesnt even care.
So basically, my life is going by as slow as a slow tortoise atm..


Damnnn i feel like crap right noww, just as well imma sleep anyways cos i gotta wake up at 12..
Waaaa, i hate this feeling, i feel so mehhh :(
You have no idea what you've done and how you've made me feel do you TC?
I mustve really hurt you in our past lives or something.. For you to do this to me..
And it sucks extra amounts that i still love you so, so much.
Even after all the shitty stuff you've done.
Great, my life sucks.


Time to sleep and forget!
... Until tomorrow


Over and OUTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages