Wednesday 20 June 2012

200612 ♥ x

Happy Birthday to my lovely CATRINA! ^^
Sang yut fai lok, hopefully il see you soon!


On another note, my daddy left for his holiday today :(
I woke up bright and early to give him his letter!
Omgah, i miss him already :(
MY DADDYYYY :(
Mehh, i won't see him till 15th of August D=
THATS SO FAR AWAY WTFUDGEKINS
I already experienced inception!
AHA!
Cos basically.. I fell back asleep after my daddy left the house, and i dreamt that i dreamt about stuff, it was kinda weird :/
Ive kinda forgotten what the dream in the dream was about ><"
My memories not the best when i first wake up.. Awkss
Daddys flight shouldn't have left yet!
It leaves at 2:30 or something, meaning he has a bit less than 2 hours before he flies.
I wonder when hell read my letter..
On the plane like i told him to?
Or before?
LOL, he said i was being bare mysterious T_T
I was just tryna surprise him JEEEZ!
I HOPE HE HAS A SAFE FLIGHT AND JOURNEY! OH! AND UNCLE JUSTIN TOO!
I wonder if Justin gor gor has Skype :/
Hmmmm..


What makes it worse is that, I'm now all alone in this lonely house.
My summer was meant to be the best, TC was meant to be coming over all the time to keep me company.
But now, my summers been ruined.
Great.
I just read through our last 2 days worth of texts, and wed disagreed on some things, but not enough for like a fight or anything..
And he was kinda unelongated and just sending short texts.
But then he'd tell me he loved me, and that he loves me, and his last ever text to me was 'i love you.'
I dunno what I'm supposed to think :/
I don't understand :'(
Why tell me you love me when you're gonna do this.
I would've rather been prepared for it, i would've rather you didnt tell me you loved me and all that and i would've been prepared and known the reason.
Aish.
Bumhole.
ARGHHHHHHH, my mind is killing me :(
Slowly but surely.


Oh and to make things worse, i have a sore throat..
GREATTTTT!
My father goes on holiday, and ON THAT DAY, well, kinda night before ishh.. Cos it was at 3am.. MY THROAT STARTS HURTING.
SO NOW I HAVE A FEELING IMMA GET ILL, AND NOONES GONNA BE HERE TO LOOK AFTER ME :(
I haven't been properly ill since i got to uni, so it hasn't mattered, i haven't had to look after myself, only after TC when he got ill.
And now, i gotta look after myself.. and i dunno how to do that D=
OH NOOOOO :(
Waaaa
PLUS, i start work tomorrow at Maxime, and then i gotta frigging do my coursework in for monday, and the others are coming over on saturday, and WAAAAA D=
Imma frigging die cos of this deadline.
So these 5 days i guess il be keeping busy.
But then after monday, i will literally just be dragging out time and waiting for America, cos i have NOTHING to do in the month between..
Seriously, nothing.
Apart from working Thurs, Fri and Sat at maxime..
I was meant to see TC, but yeah.. Thats not gonna happen, SO YEAH!
Imma be as bored as a bored nut in a shell!
BLEHHHH OH WELL.


Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages