Friday 29 June 2012

290612 ~ ♥

The BLEEP is going on?!
LOL, no seriously, what the poop is happening to my life?


My life feels like its constantly empty, even though I'm constantly busy, not in the most productive ways, but i am constantly feeling busy..
Tryna do stuff all the time so my minds kept distracted.
It isn't a great feeling, i won't lie to you bloggy!
It feels like utter shit if I'm honest!
BUT, never the less, i have to wait till i find my answers to know what to do.
I am, in a way, a broken, unfixable person.
I am so, so broken, like a shattered piece of glass.
And I'm unfixable in the way that, well, once that piece of glass shatters, you kinda needa replace it with a new one.
So hey, i guess I'm replaceable.
Whats the point of being in this world anyway?


I always think, were we having problems before?
But we weren't..
And even if we did, wed sort them out and the next time we saw each other, (which would've been about 2 weeks max after we saw each other last) it'd be amazing.
What happened?
*sighs*


Over and OUTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages