Wednesday 13 June 2012

130612 ♥ x

Ahhh, just woke up about half an hour ago, waking up so late these days, its so bad ><"
And my hay fever is ridiculous, my eyes are itchy and I'm sneezing like crazy.
I have a runny nose and the gardeners frigging cutting the grass outside my room.
Oh bum holes.
Prepare for more sneezing Daphne!
I think i might just shut my window, i can feel a sneeze coming right now D=


Ive blogged quite a bit in the past 2 days!
Little by little i guess I'm just writing down what I'm unhappy about and how i feel.
So from this, you can probably guess whats happened Bloggy.
Lets face it, its not like its the first time.
But I'm staying strong ^^


Goshhh, its so hard finding the heart to put in my posts these days!
I gotta do all this scrolling on Facebook!
Unless I'm lucky, which means theres one near the top of the homepage!


Hmmm..
You know, i seriously thought we had something special, something that was gonna last forever.
The weathers so nice today, sunny, yet breezy, and thing is, i can't even enjoy it.
Like, i acknowledge it, but I'm not making plans to go out just cos of it.
Hey, at least theres no more pathetic fallacy which is good!


But yeah, something special, i really thought we had it.
I remember the last time i saw him, can't believe it was already a month ago.
Time sure goes fast.
I can't remember whether his mammy said he was coming back July, or end of July, i guess i was so shocked that day, that i kinda blocked everything out.
I swear my heart stopped :/


Well, anyways, heres to hoping that he finds someone:
nicer
kinder
smarter
prettier
skinnier
and just all round better than me.
It won't be hard.
But what will be hard, is finding someone who loves you more than i do, or did, i don't even know.
But yeah, that'll be hard, and pretty much close to impossible.


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages