Monday 2 July 2012

020712 ~ ♥

Currently watching The Inbetweeners, its not that greatt o.O
The film was good thoughh! ^^


So..
My mind is like a watermelon..
Theres a skin, and then its full of seeds, crunchy bits and then the icky squishy powdery bits (that my daddy loves) :/
The skin is my skullyy wully, then the seeds are my fluidss, the crunchy bits are my good thoughts and the powdery bits that i hate are the thoughts that i can't even understand, let alone begin to try and figure them out.
I hate those powdery bits! D=
They're so gross and icky and ruin everything :'(


TC has caused my mind to have those powdery bits, just like a bad watermelon has icky powdery bits!
I dunno what to do, i feel like I'm stuck in a rut.
I feel like i should get over him because thats what he wants me to do, right?
Well, i don't even know!
SEE, powdery bits emerging!
This is some vicious cycle, where i can never end up with what i want.
OTTOKAEYO?!
Why does he do thisss?
So am i supposed to try and get over him just cos he wants me to?
Although i have no idea how to get over him, i honestly don't know where to start ><"
I really, really wish i did.
Does he want me to get over him?
Is that what he wants?
He's probably been over me since he arrived in HK.
You know what they say, different seas, different feelings and all that.. Or was that something i made up? o.O


I keep remembering our memories randomly in my head, they pop up to haunt me, well, haunt wouldn't be the word, more like shock me.
Its like a panther waiting to pounce!
My thoughts are the panther and my mind is the victim!
I am always the victim.. Utter greatness for me! NOT.


My cousins fallen asleep next to me on the sofa with E4 on tv, and I'm just sat here blogging.
I think rude tubes about to come on and I've never watched it before cos it sounds shit, sooo, currently changing the channel!
I have honestly spent the whole night doing my nail polish..
Here are the finished products after changing them like 2847399 times!


Matte Green with Gold diagonal stripes ^^"


Hey, like, I'm not even kidding.. Even doing nail polish reminded me of TC.
I mean, how is that possible?!
Where is the link?!
But trust me, theres a link..
AISHHHHH, what is wrong with me?!
Why can't i just get over him?!
I feel like my whole life has disappeared down the drain, like i have no purpose in life anymore.
And thats a bad way to look at it, cos i have so much in my life to live for, he isn't even a main part anymore, so why, even after he's broken up with me in the worst way possible, (to me) do i still love him?!
WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DAPHNE CHEUNG?!
GET STRONGER!
But im telling you now bloggy, to be a person and to have feelings and emotions.. It is not easy to just get stronger.
How can i even feel like this?!
Like, when i feel like he doesnt love me at all, so much so, he doesnt care at all.. And there i am, caring like a crazy person, still loving him and hoping he's happy.
I can tell you now bloggy, that a lotta girls out there would wish karma and have revenge on him.
But me? I continue to love him and pray that everyhthings alright for him..
I honestly think i hurt him a lot in his past life or something :/
I wish every night before i fall asleep that he's okai, that he's safe, and that he's having a whale of a time in HK.
And here i am sat in crappy england, waiting for another 24 days till i can go to my freaking holiday!
BUT OMG, 24 days?!
Thats like 3 more days until its only 3 weeks?!
I am way to excited!
And then i realised, i come back and then i only have a month until i go back to uni?!
WHAT IS WITH THIS TIME GOING SO FAST?!
Like i said the other day, the day goes so slow, but the days all together, go so fast, its so damn weird honestly.
I feel so hollow these days, like a hollow easter egg ><" :(
Do i want him to feel the same?.. Kinda!
I mean, if I'm feeling THIS hollow, its only fair if he feels a LITTLE hollow no?
But then i feel bad about thinking like that because i love him and i want him to be happy :(
AISH, I'm so torn with who i am and my feelings right now D=
WHAT THE POOPPPPPPPPP?! ><"


Right, thinking too much and my brain is FRIEDDDD.
I didnt wake up till like 11 today, then slept at 12 till 1:30 again, damnnn, i had like 9.5 hours sleep and i had the weirdest longest dream in my whole life..
Well tonight, maybe il sleep better..
I dream every night now, and every night about TC, these are not good sleeps because good sleeps don't consist of dreams.
I always had good sleeps when i was in his arms.
Waaaaa :'(
If only huh Daphne? If fudging only.. *sighs*
I wonder if he's sleeping well in HK..
Who are we kidding, he probably is..
I was never all that great, so he probably feels like he hasn't lost anything major.
Well i wish i could say the same.


Anywayyy, night bloggyyy!
Sweet dreams yeahhhhh?!


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages