Monday 16 July 2012

160712 ~ ♥

Damnnn bloggy, i just did some super speedy work!
The nice taxi man said that he'd wake for me whilst i was in the bank so that he could take me back home too! ^^
Whatta nice man!
So i was in and out of the bank in about 3 minutes!
HOW SPEEDY AM I?! :D
I left the house around 37 past and i am now home by 54 past!
Well, it would be more grammatically correct if i said 23 to and 6 to, but then that would be confusing!
So yeah, it took me like 17 minutes to go there, and get back, plus do my bank stuffs!
NEW WATCH HERE I COME! ^^
Thats my newest record of leaving and coming back the fastest ever.
Even faster than the time i went to TCs and came back in like 20 minutes..
Yeah, again, lets not go there.


NOW MY CHORE FOR THE DAY IS DONE!
I am now waiting for my delivery from Tescos! ^^
YAYAYAY!
Then i have work!
I haven't even eaten lunch yet :/
Ottokae, what should i eat?!
Might make myself a sausage and cheese mcmuffin, but i have no ketchups ><"
And the thing is, i only need a tiny little bit for the flavour ><"
SO SADDDD!
RARRRR, anyways, skyping the cuz bloggy!
Talk to you laterrrrrr!
Maybe after work? ^^


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages