Thursday 12 July 2012

120712 ~ ♥

Oh my effing God.
I am fuming to another level right now.
What the hell are you doing?!
Are you just deleting me from your life?
What did i ever do to you?
To make you treat me this way.
You deleted me off Skype?
Like, is that necessary?
Its not like I'm gonna call you or whatever.
What is your issue?!
Oh my god i am so mad right now, toooo mad for words.


I wanna go on my Facebook but i don't wanna go to work crying and depressed, so I've decided against it until tonight.
Then if i wanna cry it out, i can cry and fall asleep, cos that way, il wake up and it may feel better.
But then, I'm not really sure, i might feel worse the next day.
FML, what do i doooo?!
Have i made a massive mistake?!
Was i totally stupid?
Ohmygod i wanna a die.
Kill me nowwww, what am i doing?!
But why am i so freaked out?
Theres probably nothing there..
Aishhhhhhhh
Every time i think about it, i feel my heart fall to my toes.
Literally.
Like, even thinking about it, i can literally feel my heart drop.
Its like that feeling you get when your heart drops on a roller coaster ride at the bit drop..
But this feeling feels horrible and not thrilling at all.
It feels like I'm about to be sick.
All this cannot be helping my already low blood pressure.. LOL D=
And I've lost like a stone in the past month o.O
What the fudgekins?!
Ive been eating like a fat caveman!


Did our relationship mean that little to you?
Was love that unimportant to you?
Was i that unimportant to you? :/
I really, truly thought i meant a lot..
But apparently i was wrong?
What did i do?
I really wanna know, cos right now, i know nothing, and i just can't take this pain anymore.
You've deleted me from your life and i dunno how I'm supposed to feel about that.
I suppose you really don't love me, and that you really want me outta your life.
I get that, and il try to accept it..
In time..


Oh and just to make things worse..
My spots are getting worse, it feels like my heads about to split open from pain, like they're not at the point where they look TERRIBLE yet, but they're not good..
They feel horrible cos I'm in pain D=
Aishhhhhhh, ottokaeyyoooo?! ><"
GET BETTER SOON DAPHNE!
HWAITINGGG!


Over and OUTTTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages