Tuesday 3 July 2012

030712 ~ ♥

Sometimes, i wish i had a bigger family..
Like, I'm sucha lonely child.
Most of my best friends have siblings and I'm so frigging lonely its unreal D=
Im like the one elephant who's in the zoo all by herself :/
Like, 2KL have each other, and i know that were practically family and might as well be sisters, but its different, you knowww.
You get me right bloggy?!
And AS has her brothers, and even though they have fights, its like, they'll always love each otherr.
And then TC has his big sister, and they're so close.
And all my cousins have siblings, and theres just me, lonely lonely.
Like, don't get me wrong, sometimes, i love being an only child, it means more love for me from my parents and more stuffs for me!
Ahaaa! ^^
But its like, sometimes, it gets real lonely, especially now I'm at home all alone and yeah..
I think I've wanted a big brother for as long as i remember, just cos it'd make me feel so protected.
But instead, well, i haven't got anyone..
Especially in times like this, when a boy hurts me, id love to have a big brother to be here and tell me every things gonna be okai.
And that he'd go beat the boy up for me!
I really, really wish i had someone here for me.. Thats always here no matter what, because family.. Well, family can't leave can they?
And id just really like it if someone was here for me in this moment of time, when I'm feeling at my worst.. *sighs*
I guess inna way, all my guy friends are like brothers to me, especially like JF and FH, but its just different you know, its not realllll.
Aishhh, wheres my big brother to give me hugs, cheer me up, eat food with me and protect me when a boy hurts me? :(
NOT HERE DAPHNE, stop looking..
Aishhhhh.


Buttt, at least I'm off to 2KL's for 2 nights in about half an hour ^^
So i can cheer up!
Wakakakaka yayy ^^
Ohhh, and heres me wearing my new earrings >:]
I LOVE THEM! :D






UPDATE YOU LATER BLOGGYYYY!


Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages