Sunday 22 July 2012

220712 ~ ♥

Currently sat in my messy house all by myself.
Ive realised, sometimes, even when you're with people, you can feel so lonely.
MT, KL#2, WP and AW are drunk as skunks and RO is wanting to smoke.
So they've all gone to the garden, to hopefully not wake up my neighbours.
KL#2, IF YOURE READING THIS, you are so fucking loud its unreal.
I can hear you in my garden and that is so far away..
Kill me now, my neighbours are gonna kill meeeee mannnn!
I said i wasn't gonna drink and i haven't, how good am i?! ^^"


Even whilst they're all here, i feel kinda lonely, like my hearts a bit empty.
I don't understand why i feel this way, i really shouldn't.
Like, i should feel so, so happy!
Buttttt.. this is the not the damned case, and to be honest, i hate myself for thisss.


ON THE OTHER HAND, to make things better, only 4 days until i go to america!
I can't wait!
WOOOOOOOOOO!


我剛才記得我们今日应该是我们第二十二个月一起, 但是现在没有啦
二十二号, 第二十二个月, 一念十个月.
以经没有了.
我好想放开你, 但是, 我个心唔知道为什么放唔开
我今日好挂住你, 也好想见你
但是我唔是常常都這樣念, 其實, 我有时好唔喜欢你, 好想唔会再见到你/
但时, 如果我现在以经挂住你, 我有什么可能不想见你啊?
你根本知唔知到我还喜欢你啊?
我唔开心都唔知到真么样?
殺了我好过啦!


Anywayss, the others are back now so il talk to you later bloggyyyyy.
BAIBAI


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages