Thursday 5 July 2012

050712 ~ ♥

OHMYLIFE, EXACTLY THREE WEEKS UNTIL AMERICA.
I.AM.SO.EXCITED.
Should i start packing?! :D
OMG!
I got home today from 2KLs and ate lunch and tidied the house a bitt!
I FOUND OUT THAT THE HADRON COLLIDER IS REAL! o.O
I thought it was just a thing that they mentioned in Big Bang Theory!
Awkward moment when I'm so stupid ><"
ARGH and i have work tonight, fml, I TOTALLY CEEBSSSSSS T_T


I also showered and wallowed in my thoughts for a whileeee! ><"
Wallowing in my thoughts in the shower is not good..
Showers are not good..
Neither are baths.. D=
Shower and baths are just places where you can wallow in your thoughts and thats just the worst cos i feel like a hippo in the mud, all stuck! D=


We finished watching Playful Kiss!
It was so good ^^
Watched it for like the 5th time noww D=
I think i needa get a life ><"
I have no life ohmygoshhh D=
Why can't i be like Hor Lei?
How she loves Sing Joh, and then Sing Joh starts to love her but doesnt tell her and does all these stupid things that are really hurtful.
And i mean, the hurtful part is not the best thing in the world ><"
But like, whenever she's not looking, he smiles to himself cos he realises how much he loves her and how her being happy makes him feel happy.
And like, when he gives her a piggyback, he's all smiley, and its just so cutiee!
But then, at the point when i think, how great would it be to be like this?
I think about the letter TC wrote me..
And again, I'm dragged back to reality, not just because i got the letter, but because TC said that relationships aren't like dramas.
And obviously i know that, but when its drama watching time, a girl is allowed to be involved!
Maybe a little too much, but still allowed!


Aishhh, i am doomed, mega, mega, doomed.
There is no way of me getting out of this dark place, seriously.
I am stuck, stuck in the mud like a little kid again.
Im like an elephant with no water in my trunk to squirt :(
All unhappys.
This stuff suckssss bloggyy, i have nowhere to go, no idea what to do.
I love him bloggy :(
I love him with all my heartt, what happened?
What happened to our relationship?
What happened to him?
And what is he thinking? :(
*cries*
My life is a mess, and so is my head.
My head is like a massive puddle of toffee, all sticky and glued together.
Waaaaaa :'(
He was a bumhole, he's fudged up my thoughts and is not the best person in the world at the moment.
I don't expect anything, but i love him and i miss him.
And i guess that'll be that for now.


Over and OUTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages