Wednesday 4 July 2012

040712 ~ ♥

Currently sat on 2KLs laptop listening to 'I Am The Best' ny 2ne1, i havent been able to listen to that song for SO LONG cos TC used to love playing tap tap with that song..
BUTTTTT, my mood has seriously been lifted today and whats that phrase again?
At the end of the rain, theres always a rainbow or something? o.O
Thats seriously how i feel at the moment, its like a massive rainbow moment for me!
Il explain in order!

So at around 5 yesterday, i arrived at 2KLs with 2 bags of stuff and a massive heavy pillow T_T
I stayed over last night and im staying over tonight again, so its just like, i cant sleep with no pillow for 2 nights!
So yeahhh, massive pillow thats the size of an elephant and im arriving at theirs!
Okai, just changed the song choice to Kary Ng!
And i dunno how to type chinese on this laptop so imma wait till im back home to edit this okai?!
And il also put pictures on this when i get home too okais?
Im not really understanding this laptop ahahaaa ^^"
Yeah anyways, I bought snacks and lots of foods and its all good, we have lots of food to last us till tomorrow!
So then last night, we ate dinner at like, i dont even remember what time o.O
KL#1 made really yummy pasta with tomato sauce, chorizo, cucumbers and cheese!
Wakakaka it was so JENGGG!
Then i think we went to Waitrose :/
I think im getting old.. I cant even remember whether we went to Waitrose before or after dinner.. Awks..
Well anyways, we did those things, and then KL#1 made me and KL#2 strawberry milkshakess, they tasted SOOO good ^^
I kinda want another one now, even though at the end, the milkshake looked lke frothy poo for unknown reasons D=
But still, it tasted soo good!


Our Best Friend Milkshakes ^^"


We started watching Playful Kiss and we actually got up to episode 8 by this morning around 7:30..
ITS SUCHA CUTIE DRAMA AND I WANNA GUMMY BOY COS HES SO CUTE.
But i must remind myself that dramas are only fairytales and do not exist for the normal girl like me..
Well, i kinda thought i had a fairytale before.. But hey, reality hit me and these thigns dnot exist bloggy!
Dont fall for it!
This kinda stuff makes us teenage girls give up and start to disbelieve in love.. *sighs*

KL#1 is actually making a banana milkshake for me and her atm.
The house is so loud and i can hardly hear my music even though the speakers are right next to me ahaa!
I think im going deaf, i told you i was getting old :/
I AM SO FRIGGING HUNGRY ATM, I COULD EAT A HORSE.. Although they dont sound tasty :/
SO I COULD EAT A CHICKENNN!
Talking of issues with the body, i actually frigging have itchy skin all the time but no rash? :/
OMG DO I HAVE DIABETES?!
Imma die mannn :(
Kill me now.. AISHHHHHH!
Wassup with my life..?
KL#2 is at a uni open day at UCL, trolol at the weather though, its like gross :/
All humid but cloudy skies.. Wassup ENGLAND?! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

SHINee are playing atm, and its giving me such good times, it just makes me all smiles ^^
Their songs are ACEEEEEEE <3
My daddy called yesterday and hes now in HK, YAYY! ^^
He keeps telling me about the good food hes eating in all these places that hes going T_T

Kill me now..
Yesterday, he was like, im having dessert in that dessert shop you love, and i got extra mangos and grass jelly and when i arrived at home, your mum had bought lychees and dragon eyes for me to eat in the fridge..
And hes telling me hes eating bao yuu and chee and all this good stuff, and yesterday for lunch, i have gong jai meen..
LOOOL its a hard life for an asian kid!
But im so glad hes having fun and that everythings good ^^
He deserves a holiday and to eat lots of good food after looking after and providing for me for sooo many years! (19 years, 6 months and 13 days to be exact!)

Anyways, back to last night, me and KL#1 had another talking session before we went to sleep and it drained me mannnn, again!
On the bright side, SHE JUST BOUGHT ME my banana milkshake!
She just goes 'can you taste the rum?'
Why is she tryna feed me alcohol in the early hours of the day?!
Its just gone 2:03..
SOME ALCOHOLIC TIMES MANNN D=

Anyways yeahh, so we went to sleep at around 9 and then at around 12:30, KL#1s auntie called and said they had to come round for some help, so that woke us uppp!
So i had about 4 hours sleep cos i think i may have drifted off after they arrived cos i was still in bed >:]
Then i rolled outta bed and remembered that today is the 4th of july, and i was just like, omg resit results are out today!
So i went on the website and theres my grade, clear as day, I PASSEDDDD!
So there we go bloggy, thats my rainbow, it really does appear!
God isnt unfair, and does give you some time to have a happy break!
Because seriously, when nothing can get worse, i guess stuff can only get better right?
And it has kinda!
Theres a break in my sad times and i have a day of being happy over my grade!
This means no retaking the language module, THANK GOD.
No seriously.. THANK GOD.
Because it was like my worst nightmare.
Im kinda surprised i passed it though, i didnt start till like 12/1am that day, and i finished at like 4/5, so i did it in like 4 hours LOL D=
So yeahh, im pleased! WAKAKAKAKAKAKKA!
Thank you so much God for helping meee, i am so grateful and will try my best to try harder next year! ^^
Il definitely try, i promise! ^^
WOOOOOOOOOO!

On other thoughts, my neck is killing me, i think too much bo gek is killing me slowly LOL D=
Such sad times for me :(
IM SO HUNGRYYY FMLLLLLLL!
NEEED. FOOODDDDD.

I was thinking to myself last night before i fell asleep, those old couples who have been together for so long are so damned lucky.
Like, two people who like each other at the same time are already such lucky people, to me, thats such a lucky thing.
Like, if two people like each other at the same time, they should treasure it, and take action and just love each other, because it is so unlikely.
Apparently its like, only 1 in 5 people fall in love with someone who falls in love with them as well..
I mean, thats SO rare no?!
Well, i dunno, i swear its rare.. o.O
But i guess love doesnt mean as much to some people as it does to me, so i guess my point may be invalid to some people.
But yeah, those who are married until theyre old and grey are so cute, i remember when TC told me that he wanted to be with me until i was grey and wrinkly.. Hehhh..
And yeahhh, their relationship glue must be so strong, to go through everything, taking 'for better for worse' literally.
I really hope that one day, il find that, someone who will take those words literally and never leave.
Being left isnt fun.. Its happened to me quite a few times and recently as well, and its horrible, a truly horrible feeling.
And i realy, really, hope that theres a day where il be worth this relationship glue to be used on me.
Well thats it bloggy, gonna stop typing for now, got some lunch to prepare and a drama to watch and finish by tomorrow!


P.s. We had bui meen as a midnight snack! ^^


Midnight Snacks dudeeee!


And me and KL#1 were being sexy at like 8am when we were tryna sleep!


Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages