Sunday 8 July 2012

080712 ~ ♥

As im lying in bed tryna fall asleep, im thinking about us (as per usual) and my own morals.
I always thought that id end up with the guy i lost my 'flower' to *excuse the geeky friends reference!*
But i really thought thatd be the case.
But apparently giving you my everything would just entitle my heart to be broken to the worst state possible..
How could you leave not just me but all your friends too, in the dark?
Did i really mean that little to you for you to be able to treat me this way?
After being together for so long, i thought youd have decency at least..
Apparently i thought wrong, *sighs*
I see how it iss..!


Waaa i just wanna go to america soon fml..
England is making me feel like utter crap.
BRING ON AMERICAAAAAAAA!


Night night bloggyy ^^


Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages