Friday 20 July 2012

200712 ~ ♥

HAIII BLOGGYY!

Firstlyyy, id like to wish Ethan Wong a very happy birthday!
He's hit the big 20 today!
DAMNNNN WERE ALL GETTING SO OLDDD ><"
Tomorrow, it'll be 5 months till i turn that age!
Omg, some milestone, I'm telling you, imma be depressed assess that day hahaha!


Im listening to SHINees japanese album atm, and i swear Minho hardly gets any lines which is really awks ><"
This is awks cos Taeminie used to hardly get any lines eitherrr, but then his singing got SOOO much better!
And he sings like the first line of quite a few of their songs now!
LIKE, THE OPENING LINE! :D
Like, I'm not even being biased right?
But it has gotten so much better, everyone says so!
And so he's gotten more lines, but its not like Minhos a bad singer, so whys he getting like one individual line per song?! D=

But omg, another thing, last night, i was on Skype with MT, AW and WP.
Ohmylife, i havent laughed this much for SOOO LONGGGG.
I literally couldn't breath for like half the time.
Randomly, i decided to go onto google translate and like, speak to them from there, like type stuff, then press the speaker.
Then MT suddenly typed in TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and then translated it into chinese and then pressed play!
OMG, bloggy, if only you could try it!
Maybe one day when you can, you'll see how funny it was!
Its like, O AH LO O AH LO!
LOOL, omg its hard to describe it, you should just try it okai?!
I peedddd hahahahhahah!

Next story:
I just showered and feel very hot cos the water was too hot :/
Well.. i showered like an hour ago, and then i washed the dishes, and the water was boiling hot, so I've just stayed this temperature T_T
ITS SO HOTTTT D=
Im currently sat in my room in the dark blogging, LOL, how emo of me T_T
Nahh, I'm just too lazy to switch the light on, that cannot be good for my eyes huh? ><"
LEMME GO TURN ON THE LIGHTS, ONE SECCCCC!

Okaii, lemme tell you a story about my morning so far bloggy!
I woke up and showered, and then i walked out my shower to do the dishes!
I did the dishes and then like, when i was washing the glasses, it made squeaky noises, and this reminded me of TC.
HOW, you ask, CAN NOISES ON GLASSES REMIND ME OF HIM?!
Il tell you bloggyyy, it happens when a boy casts a spell on you.
A magical spell okai?
A spell that makes you stay in love forever *sigh*
SO YEAHH, thats how!
And then, after that, i walked back into my bathroom, and i could smell him..
Like, his smell, it like, hit me like a bus.
I was like, OMG WTF?!
WAS HE IN MY BATHROOM CASTING MORE SPELLS OR SOMETHING?! LMAOOO!
AH WELLS! ^^

I have so much trash to take out :/
But imma make MT, WP, AW, RO and KL#2 take it out with me >:]
Cos I'm still in my pjs, so i can't exactly go out can i? T_T
The trash bins are so FAR AWAYYYY!

Im wondering, did i completely misjudge him bloggy?
Like, i thought he was such a great guy, but his actions recently suggest different..
Am i that bad of a judge of people?
Usually, my judgement skills are really correct..
Does love really make you blind?
Did he just go along with the relationship towards the end just so he could end it on a happy note for himself?
Is he that selfish?
Id like to think that my judgement was right, and that he's having like, a brain dysfunction atm or something..
But i can never be sure, maybe this is just how he was, and i was wrong.
Ottokae?!

Anyways, time to do another vlog, i am on this!
WAKAKKAKAAKA ^^

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages