Monday 16 July 2012

160712 ~ ♥

Today is now Monday 16th of July 2012!
Happy Birthday to XF, mr freaking frustrating who won't tell me his chinese name T_T
To me, its still sunday kinda thing, cos its been sunday.. if that makes sense? o.O
But yeah, I've had a day of doing nothing but eating, and doing a bit of housework!
I made some tea eggs like 3 weeks ago or something.. And then i forgot to wash the pot..
I checked it today to wash it.. and it was covered in mould.. FML D=
I should remember to wash pots next time ><"
It was the worstttt!


Sundays are the worst dayy, theres nothing to do and theres no post to cheer me up :(
So today, it was a mediocre day, cos i had nothing to do and it was just plain boring!
The weather was so good though!
But i had nowhere to go.. ><"
So basically.. thats pointless!
Good weather when i don't need it, cos tomorrow, i need it!
AND ITS RAINING!
Boo this bipolar weather.. why won't you gimme the time of dayyy? :(
By the time i figure out this weather and why it does the weird things that it does, i will be a shrivelling prune!


But yeah, i gotta go out tomorrow at 1!
GO TO THE HIGH STREET BROOOO!
I wonder whether il have to get the taxi.. if the rains too heavy and the winds too strong, then i won't be able to walk theree ><"
OH MANNN, i don't wanna use my moneys! :(
And I DONT LIKE TAXIS!
I HATE TAXIS NOW!
And then i gotta get back home for a delivery at 3 - 4!
Then i have work at 5 - 11! ><"
I CANNOT BE BOTHERED FOR WORKKKS!
But its okai, at least I'm distracted ^^
I did my nail polish twice today, cos the first time, it completely fudged up cos i thought it was okai, so i did housework, and i was wrong.. i underestimated nail polish drying times *sighs*


Right, i don't have much to type today!
THANK YOU GOD! ^^
Nothing much to type means no proper sadness today!
WAKAKAKAKAKA HAPPY HAPPYSSS ^^"


Over and OUTTTTTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages