Thursday 19 July 2012

190712 ~ ♥

So, in exactly what tone did you say it in?
Im genuinely curious.
Because if you said it any other tone than what i imagine, then imma beat you up.
Like, why would you even say it?
Aishhhhh, why am i caught under this stupid ass spell of yours?
ARE YOU SECRETLY POTTER CHOW?!
Omggg, thats totally what you are isn't it?!
You cast a magical spell on me to make me unable to fall out of love with you, and now i am hopelessly caught up in this silly situation! D=
But seriously, i need to sort this out, this is doing my head no good.
My brains figuratively splattered all over the walls, and i need it back in my head to continue living my life like a normal person T_T
In what universe do i deserve this?! T_T
Take one step at a time Daphnee!
Take one day at a time, HWAITINGGG!
加由!


Over and OUTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages