Monday 2 July 2012

020712 ~ ♥

The weather is crappy, bit humid, windy, and spitting with rain..
Great...!
Big jumper for this glorious occasion of course!



Im currently sat on the toilet!
Ahaaaaa >:]
Okai, I'm back from the toilet, and i am editing this blog post so that it looks all pretty cos thats just not an option on my phone :/
Yes, the great iPhone has flaws, surprise surprise!
Just got back from a bit of shopping and lunch with the cuz!
I also just burnt myself in the shower :/
My leg kills, GREATT!
Imma smart one, sucha clever bug!

Wanna see my purchases?
Okai that wasn't a question, I'mma show you anyways ^^




Obviously, my 'Shimla Bracelet' from River Island, lets just pretend its worth £69 when i got it for £12 LOL ^^
Its the way asians roll okai? I mean, why dyu think we have Ladies Market?!
And those earrings are so cutie!
So rolling em out when I'm in america ^^


My laptop bag also arrived today!






Check out the bright blueness of that bag!
Its gonna be beautiful sat in my hand luggage!


My hair feathers and tools also arrived!
But can i just say, i don't understand them at all?
I thought they were meant to be like, 7 separate feathers?
But theres 7 feathers bunched up into one extension thing?
I am confused as, i may have to do some research before i start using those babies for funsies!
Check em outtttt:






Yeah i dunno.. They looked cool so i thought, WHY NOT?! HUHHHH?!
Hehehee ^^


I got home and found that a parcel was meant to be delivered today and when i checked, it wasn't there, so i called the person who does my deliveries, and she was like, its a new look package..
Turns out, the shirt that i had wanted, i had actually bought online and forgot?
So when i went to try it on in the actual store today, i decided i didnt want it?
But i had bought it already?!
LOL, does that mean i have to go and return it all over again?!
Oh holy cow Dapssss, you're a silly one you are!
Or maybe if i try it with some of my clothing, il grow to like it, DEPENDS!


So heres the thing, maccys is sucha simple thing.. RIGHTTTTTT?! :) (Also very yummy might i add?!)
Fast food and all that..
And somehow, even that reminded me of TC..
He is the opposite of simple..


*Insert slight deviation cos i found THE funniest split end in my hair today, it was like a lantern LMAO!
It was like, half way up my hair?
Okai, i have no clue why I'm proud of this, and if you ask my cousin, you'll know that i actually spent a good 5 minutes tryna get a picture of it cos my phone camera kept focussing on other stuff instead T_T
But yeah, i present to youuuu, MY LANTERN SPLIT ENDDD!
You're gonna have to zoom in to see the split end.. Awkss ><"
People were also looking at me funny, but to quote 'What A Girl Wants': 'I don't give a flying fart in the sky' what people think! ^^"






*End deviation.. Ahem..*


He is the most complex and difficult to understand person i have ever met, he actually baffles me..
Maybe its because i love him, and so its hard for me to understand what hes thinking or doing, but i can tell you that inna time like this, things are definitely not easy.


I always wonder whether he even remembers me anymore..
Or whether he remembers our memories.
Im not that certain he does to be honest..
Its one of those 'if i died, would he be sad?' situations.
Cos before, obviously hed be upset, but now? Im not too sure.
Not cos hes cold hearted or anything, but cos i seriously dunno whats going through his head right now.


Is it supposed to be easy getting over someone?
Cos im really not very good at this :/
Maybe he can give me some tips.. He seeems to be doing it well enough.. *sighs*


So after a very long show and tell bloggy;


Over and OUTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages