Tuesday 17 July 2012

170712 ~ ♥

HEY BLOGGY!
I faced one of my fears today ^^
I just went on the virgin trains website, and i totally checked time prices for CT.
I know that sounds soooo gayyy, BUT, i used to use this website once a week booking tickets to see TC..
And lets just say, i associate the website with buying tickets to Sheffield.
BUTTTT, just now, i was uber bored, and i thought fuck ittttt, totally gonna go on it and face one of million fears!
And i did it!
So this is me saying:


MEHRONGGGG!


But i still hated it T_T
Sooo, no progress there!
Guess i won't be using that website ever again in my life..
Il have to use old caveman ways to figure out train times, like count them daily or something..


Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages