Thursday 19 July 2012

190712 ~ ♥

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, LET ME PRESENT TO YOU, THE ONE AND ONLY, EXCITED DAPHNE CHEUNG!
*i run out onto stage*
LOL i have no clue what I'm talking about, BUT WHO CARES?!
ONE WEEK UNTIL AMERICA!
Only one week left! :D
I am uber excited and uber happy and JUST CANNOT WAIT!


I wanted to buy a watch from Michael Kors, and CT said shed help me get it cos she went to LDN, but then, in the shops, it was so damned expensive?!
And in america, online, its like, half the stupid price?!
So imma wait till i go to america! ^^
Isn't it beautiful?!


Isn't it beautiful?! :)




I miss TC, to the point that i burst into tears today and i couldn't stop crying for so long and i was crying so long.
I went through my notes whilst putting them on my laptop.. BAD IDEA.
I wanted to die..
I missed him so badly and i just wanted to be in his arms, be cuddled, and have him tell me it was okai and kiss my forehead.
He used to do that you know..
He used to tell me how much he needed me and how much he loved me and missed me, and that he wanted to hear my voice so badly, and that he wanted to see me, and that just a glimpse would make him happy and smile..
At the beginning of uni, when he hated it so much, he told me that he apologised for anything stupid he'd do in the future.
Is this one of the stupid things he'd do?
He told me that he knew wed get through anything together, and that he wanted to be with me always and forever.
He also said that as long as i was his, then he'd be okai.
Id like to think that i helped get him through his first of uni, especially when he was struggling so much at the beginning.
But now its like, he's used to uni and thinks he can manage it on his own, and he's lost sight of everything before..
Like, if he has figured it out, and does think he can manage on his own, then good for him, thats a good thing.
But that doesnt mean you can just ditch me..
Unless you just really stopped loving me.
Aish, i dunno what to think anymore these days. 
All i know is, tonight, it hurt so damned much ><"
Crapppp, am i really incapable of being happy without you?!
*Sighs* I shall totally forever be doomed from this moment on ><"
NAOOO, i refuse! T_T
*hmphhhh*
WHYS STUFF SO HARD?! :'(
BUTTTT, after i stopped crying, i realised it was only a week until america, and you know what TC?!
SCREWWWWW ITTTT!
Screw it all, because, I AM GOING TO THE STATES AND I AM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYY! ^^


My phone needs to hurry up and finish charging that silly 8%!
Im kinda tired T_T


Over and OUTTTTTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages