Thursday 12 July 2012

120712 ~ ♥

I am so damneddd tired bloggy!
Gonna sleep after this small post!
Ive had a long day and work was boring as and i just need to sleep ><"
I bet when i try to sleep, i won't be able to conk out though *sigh*


You didnt reply, figures really.
And now i find out you're meeting up with my friends..
So you'll meet up with my friends but you won't even speak to me.
I finally see how it is..
I really though i meant more to you than this, but apparently not.
I am just a girl who you were with, who wasted 2 years of your life.
Im sorry.
Im sorry i wasted so much of your time.
You shouldn't of told me that you loved me if you didnt though.
That was really, really wrong.
I now know how much i mean to you.
Thanks a lot.


Over and OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages