Monday 9 July 2012

Things That Will Make Both My Heart and Head Happy - 090712 ~ ♥

So usually, i don't have these types of posts, where the title isn't the date, but today, my cousin has inspired me to create a bucket list for myself.
Over the years, I've done some things I've been proud of, that i think deserve to be on my bucket list.
So, some will already be done!
I think il start by having a list of 50 things!

- Have enough money to buy a tiffanies necklace and not feel bad about losing all that moneys.
- Pass my second year of university with a 2:1 or a 1st.
- Get the avengers assemble on DVD.
- Be able to fix my broken heart.
- Know how to get over a person.
- Have the boy i love and loves me buy me an infinity ring to surprise me.
- Read at least half the books that are given to me on my reading list for the first semester of university
  2012/2013.
- Stay friends with those i treasure the most and treasure me the most.
- Be closer to my mummy.
- Make sure i give less reasons for my daddy to worry about me.
- Get you back.
- Find someone and be happy.
- Be completely happy and be myself again.
- Take pictures of everything during summer 2012.
- Talk less on the phone.
- Cry less.
- Save money and spend half the amount that i would now or would have before.
- Achieve half these things on the list by the time i am 25.
- Get married by the time i am 24.
- Have two kids and be happily married by the time i am 30.
- Have someone who won't play my heart like a fool and will keep it safe till the end.
- Be less gullible, so i don't believe things like boys telling me they will keep my 'heart safe always and forever,'       
  unless they truly mean it.
- To get my answers.
- Lose weight.
- Get a tan summer 2012.
- Buy things that i will actually use and not buy things that i won't use.
- Be a good girlfriend, and a loving wife, when the time comes.
- Cook a three course meal for the boy i love.
- Eat healthier.
- Make Hello Kitty cupcakes this summer.
- Think about you less.
- Be unlazy enough to replace my iPhone before the warranty disappears.
- Blog at least every two days whilst I'm on holiday this summer.
- Get round to deleting songs off my iTunes which i don't actually listen to anymore.
- Care less about what people think.
- Care less about relationships and whilst in a relationship unless that person truly cares about me a lot as well.
- Stop believing in dramas that i watch, thinking that they'll come true.
- Stop wishing for a fairytale life, pronto.
- Get a fairytale life one day.
- Have better skin which is less prone to allergies and spots.
- Go on the internet less for one whole week - aka only 6 hours a day.
- Karaoke and beach in HK '13.
- Read at least 10 books in my spare time in the next year - by 090713.
- Go to Disney World again.
- Go to South Korea again.
- Go to Japan.
- Save my money so that one day, i can pay for a holiday for my parents.
- Paint my nails no more than once a week.
- Somehow help the world in its reclining economy and just its state in general.
- Have a successful career by the time i am 23.
- Buy a new watch which i will love.

Some of these things may be far fetched, or unachievable, but i would like to achieve these bloggy!
Some may even be unachievable but il try my best!
Il still have you by the time I'm 30 hopefully, so it'll be something i can look back on! :D


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages