Friday 6 July 2012

060712 ~ ♥

Some customer just hadda go at me literally the second i picked up the phone :(
I didnt even do anything wrong, all i asked for was his address cos you kinda need that for a delivery..
Then he just hadda massive go at me and then after shouting at me for about 5 minutes he started saying how he was having a bad day and started shouting at me more..
I mean what the hell..
If you have issues, dont take them out on me..
I havent even done anything to you..
I think thats the first time since i started working at a takeaway that ive felt like i want to cry ><"
Where are you? :(
I used to tell you about all my bad times and now.. :'(


Over and OUTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages