Monday 16 July 2012

160712 ~ ♥

When you said you had 'maybe maybe not' bought me a late birthday card, i got all stupid and thought that you had but were tryna be all misleading on purpose as a joke..
Now im not too sure..
Did you already know at that time that youd break up with me and so you didnt actually buy one?
But if you had already known you were gonna break up with me then why didnt you just do it instead of leading me on?
And just making my life this much more hell like now?
And that night when you were in Bham, and we were tryna sleep, and i got upset and scared at something, and i was knelt on the floor crying and i couldn't stop.
And you told me to get into bed with you and to stop crying.
So i did, and you cuddled me close and told me that there was nothing to be scared about cos you weren't gonna leave me.
You lied didnt you?
Did you already know then that you were gonna break my heart?
I guess il never knoww..


Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages