Monday 9 July 2012

090712 ~ ♥

I went to my baby cousins birthday buffet today.
She turned one yesterday and she had a birthday buffet with 50 guests..
I mean, SHES ONE!
She doesnt even know who these people are or whats happening?
She doesnt even know the delightfulness of a buffet yet!
She is a cutie though!


Dawww her ickle face! <3


And then me, the only real family of hers apart from her parents and her half brother, gets shunned cos her mums besties (all 50 of em) were stealing her away and their kids were some next obsessed kids who kept giving me evils.
Why'd they even gimme evils for?
Eurgh whatever, screw itt, you would've told me to 'forget it lah bee, its notta big deal.'
You're right.
And then people kept calling my cousin baby, cos obviously she's a baby, but then every time i heard the word baby, id imagine us, and then imagine you calling me baby.
Aishhhhhhhh.
I hate how your voice still echoes in my head, i miss you.
Pretty sure you i got brain washed in the process..
To make things better, i got a Hello Kitty cupcake :D
So i guess that makes things better? o.O


Hello Kitty Cupcakeee! ^^


Only one more day until your birthday.
Why am i counting down to it like its my own stupid birthday?
Come on Daphne..
You shouldn't give a shit about this guy, you should hate him with all your have, but instead, you're feeling excited for him, counting down the days for him.
How could i possibly care about this guy?
He's so horrible and what he's done is just outta this world gross.
But my heart still loves him, has these feelings for him that I've never felt for anybody else before.
What we went through was our journey, that nobody else could replace.
And for that, my heart still hopelessly holds onto yours.
Hopeless devoted, seriously, hopeless, and devoted.


My life feels hollow at the moment, i am just an empty egg shell, my yolk and whites have been fried into a messy scrambled egg breakfast, like my brain and heart.
The one thing i am excited about, which is america, isn't until 2 and a bit weeks..
And i think in that time, my heart could implode and just collapse on itself like a big volcano.
一日就是你的生日.


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages